Thursday, October 16, 2008

I LOVE YOU before, now and FOREVER!!

I've loved you since the day I met you. The first day I saw you, I already knew, you are the person that I longing to. I sailed on my mind that I want you, I need you and now I really do. All that I’ve done are worthy; just to have you in mine. Despite of the consequences that I might encounter because of betraying my friend, still I don’t care as long as I have you, you’re there for me and a part of me. Although I believe in the word “karma”, but still I pursued what I’ve started and believing that God may understand me, for even He felt what I felt for you. And now for having you in a long time, I am contented in my life. I am thankful. I am happy and most of all I am satisfied!.. I DO LOVE YOU since before, now and FOREVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHO?
yourself??