Reference Number: RMC912023
The Group Investment Manager will also define, prepare, review and advice investment and funding plans for new projects.
- Project Management - Has firm grasp over complex projects, demonstrated knowledge of key/critical factors affecting financial success of the projects.
- Manage various project investments with the objective to minimize variances.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with the management and other departments.
- Ability to discuss with lenders and negotiate complex lending and banking documents.
- Prepare clear and concise Investment presentations that thoroughly evaluate all relevant project risks and identify proper resolution strategies.
- Maintain the investment budget and ensure the work schedule is maintained.
- Identify and manage project investment dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and raise appropriate manpower requirements if necessary during project cycle.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project investments.
- Oversee the work of two business analysts, including financial modeling for projects and acquisitions.
- Work to identify investment opportunities and to manage risk in our existing portfolio and in our pipeline of projects;
- Qualifications in business studies, management, statistics, finance, mathematics, accounting or economics can be helpful, as can an MBA or similar professional qualification.
- Investment or bank background, if possible within the infrastructure sector;
- A strong understanding about credit fundamentals;
- Strong portfolio management and modeling skills with a proven track record;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to discuss complex issues;
- Ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Successful experience working both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Experience & Personal Characteristics
- 10 years professional experience work experience in a similar management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Extensive network / experience in, logistics, ports, oil & gas industry preferred.
- Age between 35 - 45 Years
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Excellent man-management, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure and use initiative in problem solving.