Position: Warehouse SupervisorDate Posted: 27th November 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Remuneration Package:Very Attractive
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately segregates items, scans if necessary, and carries out put away in the appropriate locations so as to enable quick and effective retrieval.
- Fills the manual put away sheets and hands to the Team Leader for final verification and system confirmations.
- Accurately picks items from locations for outbound shipments and checks that the items tally as per the pick list generated. Indicates all the details of items picked in the required format and if required, scans all items or re-checks before loading.
- Carries out the packing as per specifications and pastes necessary labels and stickers as instructed by the Team Leader.
- Assists the Team Leader in stock checks, cycle counts as may be assigned from time to time.
- In case of damages, fills the Materials Discrepancy Note (MDN) or other forms as the case may be, files the same and highlights the case to the Team Leader in charge.
- Receives invoices and packing lists for inbound shipments and checks that the items tally. Informs the Team Leader on any damages, short or over shipments and discrepancies observed in received items
Experience: A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a warehouse, supply chain or distribution environment
Education : High School or equivalent
Category : Warehouse Supervisor – Value Added Service
Male Preferred; Any Nationality
- Conversational level of English (written and spoken),
- a must Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A desire to exceed customers’ expectations
- Tactfulness and politeness
- Efficiency and accountability
- Ability to focus and bring tasks to completion
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Speed in execution, accuracy and attention to detail
Send your CV here.