Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Water World Beach Resort Outing


Water World was a nice place even though we heard some negative, weird and scary gossips about the location. Still we pursued to go outing in the said place, since we celebrate the birthday of our friend.


We went there at exactly 12 noon. But unfortunately only the three of us arrived at the said place because some members have their personal excuses. Despite of the time we consume waiting for them still, we want things to happen and be celebrated simultaneously so, the first three of us went first to Water World.

While the time is running and the afternoon came, some of my friends at last arrived, and so we had fun taking pictures, swimming, playing cards, chatting, eating and drinking alcoholic Beverage. There is scenario that the bad sides of me occur in the middle celebration, so everything gets mad of me because I totally ruin the party. Sooo bad!..


I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. And promise to make it better, next time.

No comments: